Monday, August 27, 2007

Cool Pics



Everyone knows about hurricane, and tornado chasers. For months I have been trying to chase my bees to see where they are getting their pollen and nectar. I have a pretty good idea of where they have been going, but so far no place I can go. Tall Cabbage Palms and Saw Palmetto are not very easy places for a bee stalker like me.

A plant that last year I thought was a weed, and did my best to eradicate, gave me my best opportunity for seeing my bees for the 1st time away from the hive. Now all I have to do is try to find out how to best propagate it. Hyacinth bean






1 comment:

Admin said...

This is actually Antigonon leptopus, also called Chinese love vine. It has many other names too. Beautiful plant. Very attractive to bees and butterflies.

Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.